Journal your adventures!
Your outdoor adventures are treasured memories. Now you can keep track of where you’ve been and the details about your trips in a fun, creative way!
Our Adventure Journal is a simple but comprehensive way to capture the memories when you go exploring. It has dedicated pages for 80 adventures, plus bonus pages throughout for you to attach photos, draw sketches, or make additional notes. The Adventure Journal – Upper Midwest Edition includes state park checklists for Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, South Dakota, North Dakota, and Iowa. On the journaling pages, we’ve thought of everything you might want to track, including:
- area features
- trail notes
- campsite/cabin experience
- what you did/where you explored
- if the place is pet-friendly
- Cover: sturdy .0625″ recycled chipboard with rounded corners for durability
- Page count: 138 pages, printed on post-consumer recycled paper
- Binding: 3/4″ metal spiral bound, color may vary due to product availability
- Dimensions: 7″ x 8.5″ x 0.875″ (measurements include spiral)
- Weight: 12.7 oz
- Language: English
Want it personalized? We can do that!
Your Adventure Journal will ship free with USPS media shipping. Or, choose to ship faster with Priority Mail for an additional fee.
Adventure Journals are designed and printed locally in Mankato, MN on post-consumer recycled materials. We proudly ship in minimal 100% recycled and recyclable packaging because protecting the Earth is important to us. Also, we donate a portion of the proceeds from this purchase to responsible environmental organizations.
FREE no hassle returns – see return policy
© copyright 2022, Blue Sun Designs LLC